Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was Thanksgiving today - AND my 9 week birthday, too! We went on a really long car ride (mom said it was only an hour, but it's the longest I've been in the car yet) and went to a neat place that is called Aunt Paula's. It was a fun place full of really friendly people - I think they are my mom's pack, er, I mean family. They all seemed to like me a lot and I got a LOT of attention!











 There was a nice dog there named Millie and we got to play outside a lot - boy Millie can run REALLY FAST! She tired me out! We even got to run without our leashes on in the back yard and play in the leaves. I also liked playing with Millie's toy, "cousin Larry." He's a lot like my hedgehog toy.

Thanksgiving is a fun holiday - and I can't wait for another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment