Saturday, December 1, 2012

Back to Aunt Paula's

At the end of the Thanksgiving day we got sad news and we came back to Aunt Paula's on Monday for a thing called a funeral - but I helped everyone not be quite so sad. We stayed for 3 nights and I was a really good boy -- even better than the last time, mom says. I hardly even made a peep when I had to go to bed in my travel kennel. As long as I can see that mom is in the room, I'm ok. But if she leaves I do cry a bit, ok, well, a lot. But I get scared that she'll leave me and I can't help it.

We had a lot of fun staying at Aunt Paula's and I got to run outside in the yard some more. I am learning that mom wants me to ring these jingle bells to let her know I want to go outside. It's kind of weird, but I guess that's what she wants so I'm trying to remember to do it.

Here's the people that mom was hanging out with - her pack family. There's Bob and Diana (they came from Tennesee) in the front, then Mary Ann and Dale, in back is mama Pam and then Aunt Paula and cousin Bob (he came from Florida!). I can tell they are a close family and we had a great time visiting with them. This photo was taken at a place called Marion's Pizza and they all seemed to like it a lot, but I'm a little annoyed that they didn't share any pizza with me - I had to stay at home in my crate.

No comments:

Post a Comment