Saturday, December 15, 2012

Going Shopping at Easton - Dec. 9

Mama Pam was gone doing something she calls Christmas shopping this morning. But later in the day she got back and said I could go out with her to see the mall called Easton and all the holiday lights and decorations.

It was lots of fun to walk around and I was very good on the leash and stayed right with mom and didn't pull hardly at all. Lots of people stopped to ask what kind of dog I am and to say how cute I am! I get lots of attention and love it! Mom did complain that it was hard to get a picture of me... I can't make myself sit still long enough and I pop up before she can snap a good photo! Maybe I'll get the hang of it when I'm a little older.

It was pretty cold, I don't notice or mind, but mom didn't want to stay out very long so we came back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment