Monday, November 5, 2012

Another Visit for Me!

Hi, it's me again! I can tell I'm really special because I had another visitor again tonight. Yep, mama Pam came back to see me. I can tell she was really excited to see me, she held me for a long time and hugged me. I got to play with her, too.


Then I got brushed a little and mama Debbie trimmed my toenails. I didn't bark or anything. My sister - her name is going to be Apple I'm told – she's still barking quite a lot. That's ok with me, cuz she makes me look like a little angel. Well, ok, not when I pottied on the floor a couple of times. I'm sure mama Pam will show me how to not do that any more when I go to live with her.

Mama Pam says she will have to finish uploading photos of me tomorrow because she's got to get up early to go vote tomorrow. She helps to get to decide who the top Alpha dog of the whole country will be – I guess it's kind of a big deal. If I get yummy food and time to play I guess it won't make any difference to me.

Come back and see me again soon. I get to go home with Pam next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment