Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Got to see Mama Pam Again!




















My new mama Pam came to see and visit me again tonight. We had a great time visiting again. She says it will only be a couple more weeks 'til I get to go to her home to live. But right now I'm having so much fun playing with my sisters so I don't know if I'm in a hurry to go anywhere just yet. I'm getting solid food now, but even though it's pretty yummy – eggs, cottage cheese and other stuff, I still kinda like my mom's milk the best.

My sister – the feisty one that Mama Debbie calls "Kinky" cuz her tail was more kinky early on – has been barking so much she's almost lost her bark and is so hoarse she's squeaking now! Serves her right for being so noisy! She's a bit of a drama queen I think. She's cute and she knows it. Me, I'm a bit more laid back. I really like the silver metal water bucket that we have, it helps me chill out and I like how cool it feels. Mama Pam says she will try to find one for me at her house since I like it so much – I think that means she'll be a nice momma!




And here's a video of me playing:
Video of Baarlo 5.5 weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment