Monday, November 19, 2012

My New Home

 Wow I got to go to my new home. (It was Thursday, Nov. 15, at least that is what mama Pam says - I don't understand this thing called a calendar). I just know it was a stressful day but kinda fun, too. I got packed up in a car and got to go home with mama Pam tonight. I really like having my very own kennel-cage.... it's so snug I went right in and curled up. I also curled up and slept on the couch next to my new mama, she really seems to like when I do that.

There are a lot of cats here and they are fun to jump after - I think they are playing a game, so I am going to keep trying to catch them - it's a really fun game! One that seems to be called Bromley is really friendly. He and I cuddled up together on the couch. I think he's pretty neat.


 I think I am going to like it here pretty well, but some stuff is kind of scary, like the steps out back. The leaves in the yard are really fun to play in though. There's a lot of new stuff I'm just not really sure about yet. But mama Pam keeps telling me what a good boy I am and I think I will like it here.


No comments:

Post a Comment